Keep your Flat Top Grill squeaky clean with these steps. Great for all portable and backyard options. Don't forget to pick up a Disposable Foil Griddle Grease Cup for an easier way to clean it up.
- Scraper or chain mail scrubber
- Water and mild dish soap
- Paper towel or old rags
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Cast Iron Cleaner
- Cast Iron Conditioner
Cleaning The Griddle
1. After each use, clean off any food particles while the griddle is still warm. You might want to use a metal spatula or chain mail scrubber to remove stubborn bits.
2. Then wash with hot water, mild dish soap (never use abrasive detergent), or our Cast Iron Cleaner.
3. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Never scour or use a dishwasher, as this could chip the nice, seasoned finish you're going for.
4. Apply a thin coat of Cast Iron Conditioner or cooking oil to the griddle and spread using a paper towel.
5.Heat the griddle until it the oil starts to smoke. Then turn off the heat and wipe any excess oil off the griddle top.
6. Store in a dry place.
Cleaning Flat Top Grill Body
1. Spray stainless steel cleaner on the painted or stainless steel surfaces of your grill. Avoid spraying any plastic components. (You can also use hot, soapy water-it just may not work as quickly!)
2. Let the cleaner sit for about 30 seconds to give it a chance to break down grease and stains.
3. Wipe off the cleaner with a clean paper towel or rag. Wipe with the grain if you're cleaning stainless steel or in circles, if you're cleaning a painted surface.
4. Repeat the process once more to clean off any remaining grease.
5. Allow to dry for at least 24 hours before cooking.
6. Store in a dry place under a grill cover.CHECK LIST