Step away from your day to day and travel back to your roots with the Camp Chef Wood Fire Cook Wagon. It was the dawning of a new age when man first created fire. Channel your inner caveman/woman by cooking a delicious meal over open flames with the adjustable/removable grill grates and steel griddle. Continue creating memories all night with family and friends around the inviting warmth of a crackling wood fire.
- Adjustable/removable steel griddle
- Adjustable/removable grill grate
- 8 gauge, True Seasoned Finish griddle
- 10 gauge steel construction
- High temperature black finish for burning wood or charcoal
- Large 8 in. steel wheels for added mobility
- Assembled Dimension: 29 in. x 22 in. x 36.75 in.
- Fire Box Dimension: 26 in. x 22 in. 6.5 in.
- Adjustable/Removable Steel Griddle: 21.5 in. x 13.5 in.
- Adjustable/Removable Grill Grate: 19 in. x 12 in.
- Steel Wheels: 8 in.
- Overall Weight: 87 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
Wood Fire Cook Wagon is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gary B from Love my wagon Ordered and received. I love using it. So far I have used charcoal but plan to also burn wood. Heavy duty. I had a problem with the post that holds the griddle. Customer service sent me another that had a slightly smaller diameter and it worked fine. The stainless grill will work better on larger wood fires or using large amounts of charcoal. The height adjustment of the grill could use some rework. I needed it lower to limit the amount of charcoal used. I simply supported it from underneath by four fire bricks. Easy to roll in and out of the garage. I use an ash can to remove ashes to allow returning it to the garage earlier. I will be able to use it many different ways from oyster roast to cooking steaks. Order with confidence Camp Chef customer service is superior.
Date published: 2019-03-27
RELATED BLOG POSTS