Whether you're on the family camping trip, at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you will have hot water in no time. The Triton Camp Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 2.6 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
- 2.6 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
- Includes 8 foot water hose (96")
- Easy turn brass garden hose connector
- Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on
- Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
- Brackets included to mount on exterior wall
- Carry handle folds down for storage
- Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
- Total Output: 68,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Water Flow: 10L per minute (2.6 gallons) - increases water temp 41º F
- Minimum Water Flow: 4L per minute (1.1 gallons) - increases water temp 84º F
- One standard LP tank is good for approx. 6 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Requires at least 25 PSI water pressure from input hose to have proper flow
- Warranty: One Year
How long does the propane last ? Can U use this in the shower at home ??
Can this product be used at 7800ft elevation?
Hello I bought this from Amazon when i opened the package the plastic piece that holds the batteries in was broken. how can i get that part?
I am looking to purchase the low-pressure regulator model RA328 for the HWD10 water heater Im in San Jose, Califorina 95128
i need operating instructions for triton HWD10 water heater, just to be safe
RELATED BLOG POSTS