- Yield: 6-8 pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-16 minutes
Vanilla Protein Pancakes
That's right - you can have your protein and eat your pancakes, too! We made these with MRM Vanilla Whey Protein Powder to get a healthy, clean dose of protein early in the morning and because it tastes like heaven. Using a Camp Chef Griddle is by far the best way to cook up these protein packed bundles of joy...especially if you happen to use the grease left over from cooking up some bacon...yeah, we went there, and you should, too.
Camp Chef Griddles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop MRM Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Fresh fruit (optional)
- Syrup (optional)
- In a mixing bowl add all of your ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Heat your griddle on medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Once your griddle is hot pour about 1/4 cup of mix per pancake.
- When you start to see some bubbles, give them a flip (about 1 minute per side).
- Top with fresh fruit and syrup. Enjoy!