Pulled Pork Nachos with White Queso
Kick off BBQ season the right way! These Pulled Pork nachos are topped with pulled pork, cheese, white queso dip and all of your other favorite nacho toppings. This delicious appetizer will be the hit of your BBQ!
- For the nachos:
- 2-3 cups leftover pulled pork (*see link recipe link below)
- 1-2 cups white queso dip (**see recipe link below))
- ***Homemade tortilla chips or store bought
- 2 cups cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Optional topping suggestions: pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream
- ***For the homemade tortilla chips:
- 1 pack corn tortilla shells
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable or peanut oil for frying
If making homemade tortilla chips:
Pour oil into fry pot about half way full. Heat fry pot with oil on stove or Sidekick until oil reaches 350 degrees F.
Cut tortillas into fourths. Fry the triangles in batches until crispy and golden brown. Remove chips and place on paper towel lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
For the nachos:
Preheat Artisan pizza oven to medium-high heat.
Arrange a layer of tortilla chips in cast iron skillet, top with pulled pork and 1/2 the shredded cheese, repeat with another layer of chips, pulled pork and shredded cheese.
Place in pizza oven until cheese is melted and bubbly. About 10 minutes.
Take out of pizza oven and top with white queso and finish it off with your favorite nacho toppings.