Grilled Rosemary Chicken
You won't find an easier, more flavorful dish than these grilled rosemary chicken thighs. A savory dish that is a real crowd pleaser. Chicken thighs marinaded in a simple rosemary mustard sauce and then grilled to perfection. Goes perfectly with our White BBQ Sauce recipe.
- Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless - 3-4 lbs
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1/2 cup
- Balsamic vinegar - 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce - 1/4 cup
- Worchestershire sauce - 1/2 cup
- Lemon, juiced - 1/2
- Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- Fresh rosemary, chopped fine - 3-4 teaspoons
- Dijon mustard - 1/4 cup
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder - 2 teaspoons
Combine all ingredients, except for chicken in a medium mixing bowl and whisk together.
Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely and marinate for at least 3 hours and no longer than 24 hours.
Preheat pellet grill to 350 degrees F.
Remove the chicken from marinade and grill chicken flipping halfway through until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Tip: This chicken goes perfectly with our White BBQ sauce.