Garlic Herb Compound Butter
Garlic Herb Compound Butter. Garlic and fresh herbs make a delicious compound butter. Perfect for your Thanksgiving turkey! Also delicious on steaks, corn on the cob or to spread on fresh bread!
Recipe created by Caytlin McCleery @caytsmeatsandmeals
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sage, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Spread on turkey or enjoy it topped on steak, corn on the cob or bread.