Cold Pickled Jalapeños
If you like jalapeños, this recipe is a must! Quick and easy to make, you'll be enjoying these jalapeños in minutes. Delicious on burgers, nachos, sandwiches and soups.
- 8-10 jalapeños, sliced into rounds
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon whole peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 3 bay leaves
In a glass jar or sealable glass container, add garlic, vinegar, salt, peppercorns, cumin seed, turmeric and bay leaves and mix. Add jalapeños, making sure all jalapeños are completely covered by liquid. Keep refrigerated.