Apricot Chipotle Chicken Thighs
- 3-4 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 12 ounce apricot preserves
- 2-3 Tablespoons diced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Camp Chef Mango Chipotle Seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
In a medium bowl, add apricot preserves, chipotle peppers, smoked paprika, salt, garlic powder, mango chipotle seasoning (optional), BBQ sauce, dijon mustard and chicken broth. Stir until combined. Remove 1/2 cup of the mixture and set aside for later.
Place chicken thighs in freezer bag and add apricot chipotle marinade. Seal freezer bag and cover chicken with marinade.
Marinade for at least 2 hours.
Preheat pellet grill to 350-400 degrees F.
Place chicken on grill, skin side down first. Grill for about 10 minutes or until grill marks appear. Flip chicken and continue grilling until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Remove from grill and brush with the reserved apricot chipotle glaze.