If you’re serious about meat, this is the pellet grill for you. The SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill & Smoker has a whopping total of 875 square inches of cooking space for you to work with, giving you the room to cook anything—and any quantity—you need. We’ve kept all of the same great features for the home griller to simplify the smoking process, like a digital temperature display and a simple setting control panel. The new SmokePro LUX also includes a few upgrades from the previous version including a stainless steel fire box to extend the life of your grill and wider 50-millimeter legs for greater strength and stability. Let the grill do the work for you as the pellet auger feeds the perfect amount of wood to your fire box. Our Smart Smoke Technology ensures the maximum amount of smoke and, therefore, the best flavor around. Add to all this our exclusive ash cleanout system, and you’re running out of reasons not to buy this pellet grill.
For the best performance, use Camp Chef's Premium Hardwood Pellets. The 100% hardwood pellets (no additives or fillers) burn more efficiently and leave a better flavor than any other.
VESTA 2015 Winner
The SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill was given the Vesta Award, an industry-exclusive honor, for it's innovative cleanout system and user-friendly design.
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Easy setting selection system
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Continuous fan provides even-heat and smoke distribution
- Included warming rack
- Stainless steel fire box
- Ash cleanout system
- Large capacity pellet hopper means less filling, more smoking
- Heavy duty 50mm legs
- Swivel caster wheels for convenient transport
- Bottom utility shelf
- Included recipe booklet simplifies the learning curve
- Pellet hopper cleanout and purge
- Grease management system
- Classic bronze finish
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 34"
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6" x 34"
- Total Rack Surface Area: 874 sq. in
- 16"x12" side shelf
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Cooking Height: 32.5"
- Overall weight: 180 lbs.
What are the external dimensions of the smokepro lux and the smokepro dlx? What's the major difference between the two besides the size?
What gauge steel are the pellet grills?
Do you offer a military discount?
is there a sear box available for this?
You write about "Slide and Grill Technology" in your new ads but you do not explain what this is ? Please explain to me ? I want to buy your product but you are confusing me. Ron
Anything come with this pellet grill? Do you price match? I fund it for $799.99. Shipping costs?
If I buy the SGX will I also need the sear box to sear the steaks - your ads imply that the SGX has this searing ability to expose the meat to more heat or flame ?
What is the electrical efficiency of these wood pellet grills? How many kilowatts Per hour?
RELATED BLOG POSTS