Wild Game Fajitas with Casey Butler
These Wild Game Fajitas are tender and flavorful. Make these for a quick and easy weeknight dinner the whole family can enjoy!
- 3 pounds antelope or other game meat, silver skin removed, sliced thin in bite-sized pieces, against the grain
- 3-4 red, green, orange or yellow peppers, sliced thin
- 2 pounds mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 packets of fajita seasoning or your own seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for cooking
- Tortilla shells
Preheat cast iron skillet to medium heat. Drizzle oil in skillet.
Place sliced meat into skillet. When meat is close to desired doneness, add fajita seasoning. Stir to combine. Shut off stove burner when meat is done so it won't overcook.
Preheat griddle to medium heat. Drizzle oil on griddle.
Add onions, peppers and mushrooms to the griddle and stir covering with the oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
When vegetables are done, place a heaping spoonful on a tortilla along with the meat. Enjoy!