White Queso Dip
Get that creamy, authentic taste from south of the border with this white queso dip. It doesn't get any better that this, with cheese, more cheese, jalepeños and green chilies. This easy white queso dip recipe is the perfect appetizer.
- 2 pounds queso blanco processed cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2-4 ounce cans diced green chiles, undrained
- 4 Tablespoons pickled jalapeños, diced
- 1-2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat stove to medium heat.
Cut cheese into cubes then place into 10" Dutch oven. Pour in milk then add the rest of the ingredients.
Place Dutch oven on preheated stove and stir until cheese is melted and ingredients are incorporated. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.