Sparkling Breaded Chicken
Sparkling Breaded Chicken, you can enjoy this deliciousness whether you at home or at a campout. With crispy bacon, chicken and cheese you really can't go wrong!
- 1/2 pound of bacon, diced
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 Tablespoon of season salt
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 1 pound of carrots, chopped
- 6 ounces of ginger ale or your favorite soda
- Cheddar cheese, or your favorite cheese, shredded
Heat Dutch oven on medium heat.
Fry bacon in Dutch oven until preferred doneness. Remove bacon onto a paper-towel lined plate. Leave bacon grease in Dutch oven.
Mix flour and season salt together in a freezer bag. Put chicken in freezer bag and coat chicken in flour mixture.
Fry chicken in Dutch oven until done or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Remove chicken onto a paper towel lined plate.
Add onions, potatoes and carrots to Dutch oven and mix. Add chicken and bacon back into the Dutch oven along with the soda.
Cook at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Rotate Dutch oven every 15 minutes if cooking with charcoal for even heat.
Add cheese when done if desired.
Before serving take the lid off to cool down before eating.