The Flat Top Grill 475LC is capable of producing enough food to feed the whole family in record time. The 468 sq. inch cooking capacity makes the Flat Top Grill ideal for large families that are limited on patio real estate and looking to cook what they can't on their kitchen stove. Two 15,000 BTU burners disperse heat evenly across the entire cooking surface eliminating hot spots and providing a consistent and delicious cook every time you light it up. The flat top grill is the ultra-versatile and perfect for cooking breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Includes flat top griddle
- True Seasoned Surface, non-stick & ready to cook
- Two 15,000 BTU/Hr. stainless steel burners
- Matchless ignition system
- Grease management system for easy clean up
- Grease tray, catch bucket, and micro adjust griddle levelers
- Propane tank holder
- Adjustable leg levers
- Cold rolled steel griddle
- One large 15 in. x 19 in. folding shelf
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 468 sq. in
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 40.5 in. 22 in. x 37 in.
- Total Output: 30,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: 1 year
Flat Top Grill 475LC is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chulavistan from Very convenient I bought this griddle as a supplement to my grill and it's proven to be very convenient. It heats up quickly (perhaps 2-3 minutes) and is very convenient for making breakfast outdoors- eggs and pancakes with sausages. I would just caution you to be careful with the edges of the flat top as they get very hot- I lost a water bottle that accidentally touched the side. The oil drip works well. The attached shelf is sturdy but does get warm. The price was great!
Date published: 2019-04-15
RELATED BLOG POSTS