Enhance your back patio cookout with the revolutionary new Camp Chef SmokePro ZG pellet grill featuring Slide & Grill Technology. Switch seamlessly between indirect and direct flame broiling mode to achieve two delicious flavor profiles all on one capable grill. Slow cook your favorite cut of beef or slide the grill knob and toss a few burgers on for some direct wood-fired grilling. Stocked with Camp Chef’s patented Ash Cleanout System, stable temperature regulation, the Camp Chef SmokePro ZG is the only pellet grill you'll need to achieve wood-fired flavor.
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Included warming rack provides additional space to cook your favorite foods
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Patented Ash Cleanout System
- Slide & Grill Technology
- Upper Rack Area: 347 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 429 sq. in
- Total Rack Surface Area: 776 sq. in
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 3,778 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
Camp Chef SmokePro ZG Pellet Grill is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by makaio333 from Camp Chef ZG is an amazing smoker!!! I bought this two weeks ago and I cannot be more happy with this smoker!!! I had been researching for 2 months and looked all others before i settled on this one. I originally was looking to get the DLX and searbox. I'm so glad I found this Smoker made specifically for Dicks Sporting Goods. The ZG has the slide and grill technology and is built like a tank. It is basically a DLX with the slide and grill technology and upper racks. This also has two internal temp probes! I can add the sear box for another 200 bucks and it would still be under the price tag of the competitors with way less features. That's pretty much a woodwind SG with less cooking area and hopper capacity. I love this smoker! Buy now and it's worth every penny or wait till it's on sale! best purchase i've made!!!
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smokie Joe from Great smoker I just received mine a few days ago, my local Dicks sporting good didnt carry them so I had to have it shipped. I got the 36 inch model and love it. I also added the sear box, front shelf and a cover. I have pork butt smoking now and ready to go to the store and get a brisket next.
Date published: 2018-09-09
RELATED BLOG POSTS