Flat Top Grill
The Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else: feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface area lets you crank out food for 50-100 people every hour, so your party will never go hungry. Many propane grills have hot spots, but this grill heats food evenly with its large griddle and a heat dispersing grill design. The thing our customers love most about the Flat Top Grill is the fact that it can be used as a griddle, grill or water pot heat source. Use the griddle for pancakes, bacon, hash browns, sausage, veggies, and even boiling water. Remove the griddle, and you’ll find a massive grill underneath to make hamburgers, chicken, steaks, shish kabobs and more. Think of it: breakfast, lunch, and dinner all cooked on the same unit.
- Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddle
- True Seasoned finish, ready to cook
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- Matchless ignition system
- Two large folding side shelves
- Grease management system for easy clean up
- Grease tray, catch bucket, and micro adjust griddle levelers
- Roller wheels for transport
- Propane tank holder
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Griddle cooking surface: 604 sq. in
- Grilling cooking surface: 501 sq. in
- Overall unit dimensions: 62.5" 37" x 22"
When will the flat top grill 600 be back in stock?
Do they make a 1/2 griddle for the 600 model. So I can use it as a grill and a flat top at the same time?
I love this product but have a problem with grease splattering since there is no lid. Am looking for a surround similar to that of a camping stove. Anyone have other suggestions??
Just purchased this beautiful piece of equipment, is it necessary to keep the heat deflectors, and grills on since I'm not using them, I'm only going to use the flat top.
Any idea when these will be back In stock?
Could the griddle and propane tank be removed and the FTG be laid on its side for transport for a short distance in the back of an SUV?
Which bag fits this griddle when it’s removed from the grill?
How thick is the cooking surface?
RELATED BLOG POSTS