S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Deluxe Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today.
- Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9" x 13" pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1 lb. propane bottle
- Adaptable for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter
- Oven Heat Output: 3,000 BTU/hr
- Internal Oven Dimensions: 11" L x 16" W x 9" H
- Maximum Oven Heat: 400° F
- Range Burners: two 7,500 BTU/hr
- Range dimensions: 17" x 9.5"
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Full Dimensions: 12.5" L x 21" W x 18" H
- Weight: 32 lbs
Hi. I have been reading some of the reviews on other sites and I'm confused whether the oven temp can be regulated, turned up and down. What temp adjustments can be made with the oven control knob? Do all models operate in the same way? Thanks.
Is the insulated door handle cover included?
We like ours but we have a problem it goes out at slightest of breezes is there a fix for this issue? thx
Good day can we buy this from Canada.
Can this be hooked to my RV's low pressure propane quick connect ?
Is there a larger version of this outdoor oven?
Hi there ive just bought your oven from Costco I wanted to know can I use this oven of a butane gas bottle too or does it have to be propane we have more access to butane here in Scotland and the smaller bottles thanks.
RELATED BLOG POSTS