Having the Sherpa Camp Table & Organizer is like having kitchen cupboards at the campsite. When the legs are compressed and pouches zipped, the carry handles make it easy to grab and go. The four padded bags keep everything organized during storage and transport but as an added feature, the blue organizer bag is lined and can be used as a cooler or even a kitchen sink. A rollout aluminum tabletop attaches to the frame and is stowed away when not in use. Internal zipping storage dividers can be adjusted to customize storage options and open up enough room for a Mtn. Series stove or Portable Outdoor Oven.
- Versatile aluminum roll-top table
- 600 denier fabric
- 4 zippered compartment
- Side pouch for transportation of table top
- Padded carry handles for easy handling
- Telescoping aluminum legs
- Unzip the lower divider to accommodate a Mtn Series stove
- Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- 15 3/4" x 27" x 18 1/4" (with legs collapsed)
- Table height with legs extended - 28"
- Table top dimensions: 27" x 17"
- Individual bag dimensions: 12" x 11" x 6 1/2"
DownloadsMSTAB Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.