Having the Sherpa Camp Table & Organizer is like having kitchen cupboards at the campsite. When the legs are compressed and pouches zipped, the carry handles make it easy to grab and go. The four padded bags keep everything organized during storage and transport but as an added feature, the blue organizer bag is lined and can be used as a cooler or even a kitchen sink. A rollout aluminum tabletop attaches to the frame and is stowed away when not in use. Internal zipping storage dividers can be adjusted to customize storage options and open up enough room for a Mtn. Series stove or Portable Outdoor Oven.
- Versatile aluminum roll-top table
- 600 denier fabric
- 4 zippered compartment
- Side pouch for transportation of table top
- Padded carry handles for easy handling
- Telescoping aluminum legs
- Unzip the lower divider to accommodate a Mtn Series stove
- Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- 15 3/4" x 27" x 18 1/4" (with legs collapsed)
- Table height with legs extended - 28"
- Table top dimensions: 27" x 17"
- Individual bag dimensions: 12" x 11" x 6 1/2"
DownloadsMSTAB Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.