on my stove
Cooking for Paul Bunyan? You might need the Lumberjack Skillet. This 16 inch skillet is large enough for the biggest appetite. With deep dish sides and an extra wide handle, you will have all the space and support you need. The true seasoned steel provides a non-stick cooking surface.
When using the Lumberjack Skillet, try holding it with your front palm resting under the handle and your back palm on the topside of the handle near the end.
- Large capacity for group cooking
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish, heavy gauge steel
- Helped handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- High sides for better food control
- Total Cooking Surface: 142 sq in
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.