Taste the Premium Wood Pellet Difference
Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets offer better flavor and a more efficient burn. Why? Unlike most pellets available, Camp Chef pellets are not a byproduct but rather 100% pure virgin hardwoods. No oils, chemicals or binders added. The kiln dried process creates low moisture content for a very dry, hot burning pellet. This means it burns less to maintain your desired temperature, giving you more pellets for your next barbecue and less ash to clean. These pure virgin hardwood pellets will give you consistent results bag after bag. For a better tasting, consistent burning pellet, use Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets.
Top Reasons Why our Wood Pellets are Better!
- Proprietary blend of 100% hardwoods for each unique flavor profile
- No oils, chemicals or binders added
- Kiln-dried, low moisture content for quick ignition
- Safe in all Pellet Grills, Smokers and Barbecues
- • Great smoke flavor without breaking the bank
- Burns more efficiently and completely with less clean up
- Renewable fuel source for cooking
- Made in USA
What Flavor Wood Pellets Should I Use with my Grill?
It all comes down to personal preference and experience. Use the infographic below as a guide to which flavor of pellets work best with different kinds of meats and vegetables. As you gain more experience with your Pellet Grill don't be afraid to experiment with different blends or flavors. In order to keep your Pellet Grill working at peak efficiency for years to come we recommend only using Camp Chef brand wood pellets. Please read the instruction manual which came with your Pellet Grill for proper care and use or our products.