Where you go, the Stryker 100 goes too. Its compact design makes it easy to pack in and out whether you’re gone for the day or for the week. In fact, every component, including the three-legged stand, 1.3 liter pot, unit, and lid all fit into one mesh carry bag. When it comes to cooking, the Stryker isn’t afraid of a challenge. With Heat Ring technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact cooking systems. That means you can dig right into dinner after a long day of hiking. Backpacking in the backcountry has never been easier.The Stryker 100 has everything you need—all you’re missing is the mountain.
- Isobutane version
- Heat Ring technology increase efficiency by 30%, reducing fuel consumption
- Matchless ignition
- Boils 0.5 liter of water in 2 minutes
- Includes unit, insulated pot, folding tank stabilizer, lid and mesh carry bag
- Lightweight, hard anodized aluminum
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm while providing a comfortable grip
- Measurement markings in pot
- Added wind protection
- Compact design, stores inside insulated pot
Customers must use the included pot attachment with the unit or purchase the Stryker Pot Support Adapter (shown below in the accessories.)
- Weight: 19.4 oz (not including fuel)
- Pot Volume: 1.3 liters
- Dimensions: 9 in. x 5.25 in. x 5.25 in.
RELATED BLOG POSTS