The new age of grilling is here and your back patio will never be the same. The ever-loved SmokePro SG pellet grill featuring Slide and Grill Technology is now WIFI enabled (with a sleek new face plate we might add!) Control, monitor, and set timers right from your smartphone device when you download the Camp Chef app. Now with a customizable Smoke Number setting you’ll be able to tailor just how much smoke those Baby Back Ribs are getting. Then, when the smoking ceases, simply tap your grill into Shutdown mode and take advantage of our famous easy, Ash Cleanout. The Smoke Pro SG pellet smoker is your next best investment—we just know it.
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF )
- Camp Chef Connect App compatible
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Adjustable smoke settings from 1-10
- 160º F - 500ºF temperature range
- Easy to use menu dial
- High-visibility, low-glare digital display
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Slide and Grill Technology's direct flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Full sized upper shelf
- Ash Cleanout System
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Expanded chamber height
- Side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box)
- Lower Rack Area: 429 sq. in.
- Upper Rack Area: 382sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 811 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 4,850 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 22 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Height: 42 in.
- Overall Weight: 150 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
SmokePro SG 24 WIFI Pellet Grill - Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Musa from Fun Bought this a couple weeks ago at C-A-L Ranch. This is my first smoker and I used it 6 times so far. Consistent temperatures. Cool you can change the smoke setting. The Bluetooth was easy to connect. The WiFi did not work well until I bought a $30 WiFi extender on amazon that I plugged into an outlet near by. Great smoker, only complaint is a weak WiFi antenna. (My WiFi modem is approx 100ft away on a different floor)
Date published: 2020-04-30
RELATED BLOG POSTS