The SmokePro SE Pellet Grill brings award-winning BBQ to your back patio. Simply select the desired cooking temperature and let the smoker do the rest. Our Smart Smoke Technology maintains a consistent temperature range to produce as much smoke as possible. That means the best flavor possible. And at the end of the cookout, you’ll enjoy the easiest, quickest cleanout system in the industry. Instead of dismantling and cleaning your grill after every use, you can pull a lever and empty the ash out of the fire pot. In a few seconds, you’re ready for your next big barbecue. And it’s good thing too, because that smoky taste is going to keep everyone coming back for more.
For best performance, use Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets. The 100% natural hardwood (no additives or fillers) gives you a cleaner, more efficient burn with better flavor.
Digital Control Features:
- Electronic auto-ignition
- Easy temperature setting system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
Pellet Grill Features:
- Built-in temperature gauge controls internal cooking temperature
- Exclusive ash cleanout system
- Grease management system
- Roller wheels for convenience
- Utility rack included
- Slots for additional warming rack (rack sold separately)
- Slot for additional front shelf (shelf sold separately)
- Full cooking heat range, 160°F up to 500°F
- Includes recipe ideas in manual
- Convenient port for meat probe
- Grilling area: 19.5" x 22"
- Total rack surface area: 429 sq. inches
- Hopper capacity: 18 lbs of pellets
- Product weight: 110 lbs
Can you tell me how many watts this uses? I will be cooking outdoors using a small generator and need to know max watts usage.
Has anyone grilled a steak on the SE? I've been reluctant to try sin, ce I've read I won't get the higher heat. Also, will I be able to crisp up the chicken skin?
what temp does the smoke pro se 24 run at when it is in high smoke mode
is the sear box compatible with this item
Can I cook steaks on this grill.
Does this model smoke pro se have the quick hopper clean out.
Are the cooking grates non-stick?
what amount of clearance do you require from stucco, wood or other home type structure. What is the warranty on this unit, number of years? Camp Chef SE
RELATED BLOG POSTS