Give your back patio a touch of sophistication with the Santa Fe Fire Table. Features like a penny-vein finish, deep black fire glass, uniform square shape, plus matchless ignition and safety shutoff come together for equal parts style and function. Put the lid on the Santa Fe for a nice patio table; when you’re ready to gather around the fire, take the lid off and ignite the flames. The Santa Fe is perfect for summer-night s’mores, lounging on the patio, or even some extra eating space for a backyard barbecue. Complete your patio style with the Santa Fe Fire Table.
- Beautiful patio centerpiece
- Flames reflect on decorative fire glass
- Converts to a patio table
- Matchless ignition with safety shutoff
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Penny vein finish lid converts to a patio table
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Built in propane tank compartment
- 16" standard bulk propane regulator and hose
- Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Fire Table Dimensions: 30" x 30" x 24"
- Table Height: 24"
- Fire Glass Pit Dimensions: 28" x 8" x 2"
- Materials: Powder coated durable steel, top is penny vein finish
- Product Weight: 80 lbs.
I think your fire pit dimensions are wrong for your santa fe firepit in the specs
Hello Fire Fly, Thank you for your question, which dimensions are in question? we have for the table 30x30x30 and for the glass pit dimensions 28x8x22, If you are having an issue with your Santa Fe please call into customer Service so they can better help you. 800-650-2433 Have a great day Sincerely, Camp Chef
Date published: 2018-03-20
Is it okay to roast weiners over a Santa Fe Fire Pit?
Could I pick up the santa fe fire table at the factory for the price noted of $449.95?
I see that the camp chefs are made in cache valley. I would like to know if it is possible to pick up a santa fe fire table at the factory for the quoted price of $449.99
RELATED BLOG POSTS