Whether you're on the family camping trip, having a day at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you have all the hot water you need. The Triton portable water heater produces more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 1.5 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for everything, from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
- Easy-turn garden hose connector
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- Multi-setting shower head: Off, Mist, Shower, and Jet
- Carry handle folds down for storage
- Raises water temperature
- Adjustable water temperature from 80deg; F to 150° F
- Hang with included brackets or use free standing base
- Includes hose and regulator for bulk propane tank
- Approx. 11 hrs. of continuous use from one standard LP tank
- 72" shower hose
- 34,000 BTU burner
- Maximum flow: 1.5 gallons/min - raises water temp 38° F
- Minimum flow: 0.5 gallon/min - raises water temp 102° F
- 15 lbs w/ stand
- 12" x 15" x 4"
- Requires at least 25 PSI water pressure from input hose for proper flow
- Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
Silly question, but do you fill with water? If not, what us the water source? Wondering if this could work at my cabin, which has no septic system.
is this electric fired
Hi I have a triton 5 l it worked great and all of a sudden it only ignite on low on the water control and if I turn it up the igniter goes off and is to hot to take a shower
Outflow water will not go above lukewarm. I have installed the heater, 2-D batteries, water and gas supply per the directions. I am using is a 12 volt, 3.5 GPM, 45 PSI diaphragm type pump. Water dial set minimum, temp dial to maximum. help needed
I need a battery compartment
Can this be used in doors?
What is the thermal efficiency of the Triton 5HWD5-1 Water heater. I have a food truck that wants to install the heater, and I'm trying to determine if the heater will be adequately sized.
My year old Triton, stored over the winter, reconnected to the same water source now requires max flow rate from a sink faucet in order to activate the burner. Works fine with the high flow shower handle...is this adjustable? Thanks
RELATED BLOG POSTS