The Camp Oven Pizza Stone will cook the perfect pizza anytime, anywhere. Made of Cordierite ceramic fire brick, the Pizza Stone absorbs excess moisture and evenly distributes heat to give a light, crispy, golden brown crust. Cook like the pros where ever you go. Great for calzones too! It fits perfectly in any Camp Chef Camp Oven, most Camp Chef Professional Barbecue Boxes and works great in your home oven.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Ceramic pizza stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Stone holds heat to help stabilize oven temperature for perfect pizza
- Great for use in Outdoor Ovens, BBQ Grill Boxes, and in a conventional home oven
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 14" x .5"
- Total Cooking Surface: 147 sq in
- Material: Cordierite Ceramic
wil this work in my windwood pellet stove?
Thank you for your question. Yes, this pizza stone will work in your Pellet Grill.
Date published: 2018-02-27
I have some questions. 1. What are the dimensions of your pizza Stone? 2. What is the temperature rating of the stone? 3. Will placing a cold item, such as pizza on the stone once it's heated up cause the stone to crack? Thanks in advance
Will this work on the Woodwind pellet grill or do I not need a stone on the grill
RELATED BLOG POSTS