Avoid the hassle of refilling your propane tanks and convert your Camp Chef to natural gas. This 10 foot hose connects your appliance to a natural gas outlet. Works with most Camp Chef stoves, fire pits, Smoke Vaults and other gas grills.
Please Note: Camp Chef stoves must be modified in order to handle natural gas. Please be aware of the following requirements, found under the Fitment section, before purchasing this kit.
- 3/8" Hose
- 10 ft. long
- Appliance end: 3/8" Flare Female Swivel (Connects to all Camp Chef and most BBQ Grills)
- Only low pressure appliances can be converted to natural gas
- Once the item has been converted to natural gas, it cannot be used for propane unless the valves are replaced.
- Natural Gas Kit (NGKIT) will be required to attach to a natural gas source.
- This method should only be used if pressure source has a 7” water column rating or has a pressure of 0.25 psi.
- Inlet: Type 375 Male Quick Connect
- Includes: Type 375 Female Quick Connect x 3/8" FPT for connection to gas pipe
- Max Pressure: 0.5 PSI
Requirements for natural gas connections:
- Stoves: #45 Drill bit = 0.082 inches
- Fire Pit: 1/8 Drill bit with 1/8 in hole
- Smoker. #51 Drill bit = 0.067 inches
DownloadsNatural Gas Conversion Guide
RELATED BLOG POSTS