Enjoy the convenience of cooking on an oven and stove top, anywhere with the new Professional Outdoor Oven. Your new favorite camp oven now has thermostatic oven control and a higher (5,000 BTU/hr) internal oven output. Brew coffee at the campsite or cook asparagus in the Alps. Wherever you go, your camp oven is both dependable and durable for all conditions. While Camp Ovens are nothing new for Camp Chef, we've upgraded this unit to include thermostatic temperature settings to offer you appliance-like control. Purchase this for the campsite, tailgate, emergency preparedness, or the hunting cabin.
- Thermostatic controlled oven
- Two 9,000 BTUs/Hr. brass range burners
- 400° F oven power
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Removable oven racks
- Enamel stove top pot grates
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9 in. x 13 in. pan
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1 lb. propane bottle, bottle not included
- Adaptable for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter, not included
- Oven Heat Output: 5,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Internal Oven Dimensions: 11 in. L x 16 in. W x 9 in. H
- Maximum Oven Heat: 400° F
- Range Burners: two 9,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Total Output: 23,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Main Body Dimensions: 12.5 in. L x 21 in. W x 20 in. H
- Dimensions with handles: 15 in. L x 25 in. W x 20 in. H
- Overall Weight: 32 lbs.
- Warranty: one year
RELATED BLOG POSTS