Lock the delicious smoked flavor of mesquite, hickory, cherry, and more into your meats with the Smoke Vault 18". This simple smoker cooks your meat low and slow with a heavy-gauge steel wood chip try and water pan to infuse it with a delicious flavor you can't get any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs to a whole turkey or even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures throughout the cooking process. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 350° F. We'll throw in some cooking tips, ideas, and recipes with your purchase to help you get on your way as a master outdoor chef. Lock in your Smoke Vault purchase today.
Features + Specs
- Body Dimensions (without legs): 18 in. W x 16 in. D x 30 in. H
- Door Dimensions: 16 in. W x 28 in. H
- Cooking Racks Dimensions: 15 in. W x 14 in. D
- Shipping Dimensions: 19 in. x 17.5 in. x 30.5 in.
- Overall Height (with legs): 44 in.
- Overall Weight: 65 lbs.
- Total Output: 18,000 BTUs/Hr.
- reviews, product
- BV SEO Enabled: RR Not Found
- questions, product
- BV SEO Enabled: QA Not Found