Enjoy the savory flavor of smoky BBQ with all of your favorite meats. Camp Chef's innovative Pellet Grill and Smoker Deluxe simplifies the process of smoking. Digital heat control automatically feeds pellets to maintain temperatures and infuse that satisfying taste. With the push of a button you can check cooking temperature or internal meat temperature. A grease drain system and removable ash can conveniently collect waste for easy clean up. A stainless steel design embellishes this grill to reflect its superior cooking abilities. Full cooking range from low to high smoke or 160 to over 400 degrees. Discover the real secret of award winning BBQ, low and slow smoking.
- Stainless steel lid and handle
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Easily choose your smoke setting or desired temperature
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Stainless steel probe measures internal food temperature
- Built in sensor gauge reads cooking temperature
- Included warming rack provides additional space to cook your favorite foods
- Included meat probe
- Clean-out ash can makes clean up simple
- Large capacity pellet hopper means less filling, more smoking
- New hopper clean out makes changing pellet flavors easier than ever
- Includes recipe ideas in manual
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 22"
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6" x 24"
- Total Rack Surface Area: 570 sq. in
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Cooking Height: 32.5"
- Overall weight: 140 lbs.
My new PG24 is on the way - arriving today! I have an uncovered paver-patio and I did order the canvas cover for storage. However, what happens if it starts to rain mid-cook? Will the electronics be hurt? Can I simply not plan to smoke / grill in rain?
RELATED BLOG POSTS