Say goodbye to the world of guesswork and hours over a BBQ pit—the SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill & Smoker brings you an easy, reliable smoke every time. We’ve designed each feature with the back patio griller in mind, from the digital temperature readout to the simple temperature setting system. But what really sets this pellet smoker apart from the competition is the exclusive ash cleanout system. Instead of vacuuming out your grill after each use, you can pull a lever to empty the ash from the fire box. That means less time fumbling with a suction hose and more time enjoying the beautiful day and delicious food. Now that sounds like the grill for you.
*For the best performance, use Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets. Our pellets burn hotter and cleaner, meaning they last longer and create an improved flavor.
|Pellet Grill & Smoker DLX (PG24)||Leading Competitor|
|Cooking Area||429 square inch||418 square inch|
|Second Cooking Rack||Standard, 141 square inch rack||Sold separately, 149 square inch rack|
|Cooking Temperature||160 to 500° F||Up to 400° F|
|Hopper Capacity||18 lbs||18 lbs|
|Internal Temperature Sensor||Yes||Yes|
|Internal Meat Temperature Probe||Yes||No|
|Ash Cleanout System||Yes||No|
|Grease Management System||Yes||Yes|
|Pellet Purge System||Yes||Yes|
|Electronic Auto Ignition||Yes||Yes|
|Shutdown Mode||Yes||Sold separately|
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Included warming rack provides additional space to cook your favorite foods
- Included meat probe
- Exclusive ash cleanout system
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Includes recipe ideas in manual
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 22"
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6" x 24"
- Total Rack Surface Area: 570 sq. in
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Cooking Height: 32.5"
- Overall weight: 140 lbs.
*Please note: This item is oversized and will be shipped via truck.
Can you burn all differant brands of pellets?treager says you can only burn there brand of pellets.
RELATED BLOG POSTS