The Smoke Vault 18" is a great smoker and excellent add to any patio/outdoor kitchen. My first major project was an apple wood smoked ham, with pineapple maple glaze, green bean casserole, and a... Show More.pple galette. Yes all cooked in the smoke vault. The smoking of the ham happened first, followed by finishing it in the Smoke Vault along with the beans, then the pie. The trick to the pie was to use the Camp Chef cast iron pie pan. Second was BBQ'd Chicken legs (thigh and drum stick) with a blue berry pie. Again all low and slow. Pie goes on top, and finishing the chicken by raising the temp to 300F at the end to crisp up the skin a little more. Use the Camp Chef pie pan again for a perfect pie. Camp Chef these products are outstanding. Would have loved to get the sausage hooks which seem to be discontinued.
Lock the delicious smoked flavor of mesquite, hickory, cherry, and more into your meats with the Smoke Vault 18”. This simple smoker cooks your meat low and slow with a heavy-gauge steel wood chip try and water pan to infuse it with a delicious flavor you can’t get any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs to a whole turkey or even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures throughout the cooking process. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 400° F. We’ll throw in some cooking tips, ideas and recipes with your purchase to help you get on your way as a master outdoor chef. Lock in your Smoke Vault purchase today.
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 400 degrees
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 18" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 16" W x 28" H
- Cooking Racks Dimensions: 15" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 400 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 65 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS