Taste the Premium Wood Pellet Difference
Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets offer better flavor and a more efficient burn. True wood fired flavor is the secret to any great BBQ recipe whether using a low and slow method or high heat. Pellet Grills are amazing at harnessing the power of hardwood fuels. The smoke produced on Camp Chef’s SmokePro pellet grill serves BBQ connoisseurs diligently across the country. Get the most from your ingredients and BBQ with Camp Chef Pellets and taste the difference of premium-grade, wood fired Pellets..
Top Reasons Why our Wood Pellets are Better!
- 100% all-natural premium food grade pellets
- No oils, chemicals or additional flavors added
- Kiln-dried, low moisture content for quick ignition
- Safe in all Pellet Grills, Smokers and Barbecues
- Great smoke flavor without breaking the bank
- Burns more efficiently and completely with less clean up
- Renewable fuel source for cooking
What Flavor Wood Pellets Should I Use with my Grill?
It all comes down to personal preference and experience. Use the infographic below as a guide to which flavor of pellets work best with different kinds of meats and vegetables. As you gain more experience with your Pellet Grill don't be afraid to experiment with different blends or flavors. In order to keep your Pellet Grill working at peak efficiency for years to come we recommend only using Camp Chef brand wood pellets. Please read the instruction manual which came with your Pellet Grill for proper care and use or our products.