Cook fresh fish or make your favorite hot sandwiches on the Professional Flat Top Griddle. This griddle is easy to cook with and easy to clean because of its restaurant style high sides and convenient grease drain. The added heat diffuser plate distributes heat evenly and minimizes hot spots making the perfect even cooking surface. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish,” this griddle is ready to use out of the box.
- Large cooking area to handle lots of food
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heat diffuser plates to distribute heat evenly across surface and reduce hot spots
- High sides
- Built-in grease drain
- Convenient carry handle
- Covers one burner on Camp Chef 14" Cooking System stoves
- 14" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 16"
- Cooking area: 224 sq in.
- Overall Dimensions: 15" deep x 16" wide
- Weight: 18 lbs
What type of finish is on the griddle surface? The first time I used the griddle I cooked scrambled eggs and ham. I used ample oil on the griddle surface but the eggs stuck. It was difficult to clean and scrubbed off whatever was covering the surface.
why is my cooking surface is peeling? it looks like flaking paint. can I season it like new cast iron
RELATED BLOG POSTS