Woodwind SG Pellet Grill with Sear Box
- 40% more cook capacity
- Increased pellet hopper
- Slide & Grill Technology and Smart Smoke Technology
- Bottle opener
- 2 meat probes
- Pellet hopper window
- Simple, convenient cooking—so easy a computer could do it*
(*full disclosure: a computer does it)
- Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, BBQ and Sear
- The only pellet grill with included 900˚F Sear Box
- Convection cooking with real wood flavor infusion
Woodwind Classic Pellet Grill
Woodwind Classic Pellet Grill with Sear Box
*A variety of Camp Chef accessories are available and sold separately
Tired of burnt meat and bland BBQ?
- Lights easily
- Adjusts easily
- Offers the least authentic grilling flavor
- Imprecise heat control
- Carbon & grease buildup clogs burners
- Burns hotter than natural gas or propane
- Dirty to handle
- Hard to light
- Require tending to maintain heat
- Difficult & messy to clean up ash
- Lights instantly
- Computerized temp control
- Convection heating
- Easy, patented ash cleanout
- Smart Smoke Technology
- Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, BBQ & Sear
- You'll never eat your neighbor's or restaurant-style BBQ again.
And your rolls. And your pizza, bread, veggies–have you tried wood-fired, grilled pineapple?
Gentlemen, you've found the answer!
I bought the Woodwind and can't say enough good about how much I am enjoying it! Big props to whoever engineered this bad boy. Just last weekend alone I made wings, pizza (both a take and bake and one from scratch), ribs for four families and a couple dessert pizzas. The process is so easy and I'm not worried about the results. My neighbor buddies looked on in envy at how sweet of a setup it is!
Awesome Smoker and Ultimate Searing Machine
My friend tried to get me to buy another pellet grill, but after the research the Camp Chef Woodwind was the way to go. The commercial was hilarious, but it called out the main differences that I saw. The ability to sear at 900 degrees doesn't exist with another grill, and the ash dump makes it way easier to maintain than a Traeger.
- Tyler S
Bday present for my man and he's stoked!
Love this grill! Got it for my husband for his birthday. Not only does it catch the eye in our out side patio, it means fewer meals I have to cook, and food that has impressed our friends and family. This is a must have for anyone who is looking for a pellet grill. He loves the sear box for steaks, it's even better than we thought.
Buy one, it's a no brainer.
I absolutely love the new Woodwind pellet grill. The new design with the thicker legs make this so sturdy, and I love having the caster wheels make it easy to move out of the garage to grill on my driveway. Arrived in perfect condition without any problems. I was up and smoking meat in no time! The Sear Box takes it to another level. Thanks Camp Chef for such an awesome smoker!
- Thomas Edgington