Woodwind SGSELECT YOUR MODEL
The Woodwind SG doesn’t just make grilling easier—it also makes it more delicious. Use the new Slide & Grill Technology for an even more diverse grilling experience by direct flame broiling your food. Your Woodwind SG is fueled by premium hardwood pellets that generate heat and smoke—infusing your food with a savory wood fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing. The Woodwind houses our largest hopper capacity, meaning those long cooks can go even longer. With grill temperature settings from 160°F to 500°F and the included Sear Box that reaches up to 900° F, you can achieve perfect results, whether you’re grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, barbecuing, or even searing. And when you’re finished cooking, cleanup is a breeze with our patented Ash Cleanout System.
Discover the new heavenly taste of the Woodwind SG. With an increased hopper size, Slide and Grill Technology, and 40% more cooking capacity you'll be living large all year long. Buy now to begin your journey to grill mastery.
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Includes removable 2-piece enameled steel lower rack
- Includes removable 2-piece nickel plated upper rack
- Smart Smoke Technology
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Slide and Grill Technology's Direct Flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Ash Cleanout System
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Large capacity hopper
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature display: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Bottle opener
- Clear hopper window
- High temperature paint with matte finish
- Stainless steel construction
- 16,000 BTU stainless steel burner
- Enamel-coated cast iron grill grates
- Raised ribs on grates for distinct grill marks
- Propane burner for high heat
- Propane tank holder included
- Grease management system with drip tray
- Built-in ignition for easy lighting
- Heat diffuser plates for infrared cooking
- Reaches temperatures up to 900°F
- Propane tank not included
Why Buy a Pellet Grill?
Gentlemen, you've found the answer!
I bought the Woodwind and can't say enough good about how much I am enjoying it! Big props to whoever engineered this bad boy. Just last weekend alone I made wings, pizza (both a take and bake and one from scratch), ribs for four families and a couple dessert pizzas. The process is so easy and I'm not worried about the results. My neighbor buddies looked on in envy at how sweet of a setup it is!
Awesome Smoker and Ultimate Searing Machine
My friend tried to get me to buy another pellet grill, but after the research the Camp Chef Woodwind was the way to go. The commercial was hilarious, but it called out the main differences that I saw. The ability to sear at 900 degrees doesn't exist with another grill, and the ash dump makes it way easier to maintain than a Traeger.
- Tyler S
Bday present for my man and he's stoked!
Love this grill! Got it for my husband for his birthday. Not only does it catch the eye in our out side patio, it means fewer meals I have to cook, and food that has impressed our friends and family. This is a must have for anyone who is looking for a pellet grill. He loves the sear box for steaks, it's even better than we thought.
Buy one, it's a no brainer.
I absolutely love the new Woodwind pellet grill. The new design with the thicker legs make this so sturdy, and I love having the caster wheels make it easy to move out of the garage to grill on my driveway. Arrived in perfect condition without any problems. I was up and smoking meat in no time! The Sear Box takes it to another level. Thanks Camp Chef for such an awesome smoker!
- Thomas Edgington