Want more Woodwind to love? You asked for it and we delivered—a 36-inch Woodwind. Now equipped with a PID and WIFI enabled controller, you’ll be able to change the temperature, set timers, and receive notifications when your meat reaches your set temperature—all from the palm of your hand. Cook more food, enjoy your new-found free time, and taste the difference by customizing your Smoke Number on the Camp Chef Connect App. With the same award winning features like Slide and Grill Technology, Pellet Cleanout, Smart Smoke Technology, Ash Kickin’ Cleanout, AND an included Sear Box. this one's a no brainer.
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF )
- Full color screen controller
- Camp Chef Connect App compatible
- Four stainless steel meat probes
- Smart Smoke Technology, adjustable smoke settings from 1-10
- 160º F - 500ºF temperature range
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Slide and Grill Technology's direct flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Ash Cleanout System
- Bottom utility shelf
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Stainless steel fire box
- Heavy duty 50mm legs
- Protective controller cover
- Stainless steel construction
- Enamel-coated cast iron grilling grates
- Raised ribs for distinct grill marks
- Propane burner for high heat
- Propane tank holder included
- Grease management system with drip tray
- Built-in ignition for easy lighting
- Heat diffuser plates for infrared cooking
- Reaches temperatures up to 900° F
- 16,000 BTUs/Hr. stainless steel burner
- Easily replaces existing side shelf with existing holes and hardware
- Fits under patio cover
- Upper Rack Area: 573 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 663 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 1236 sq. in.
- Chamber Capacity: 7,000 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 22 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Height: 43.5 in.
- Overall Weight: 177 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Searing Area Dimensions: 11.5 in. x 16 in.
- Total Surface Area: 184 sq. in.
- Overall Weight: 34 lbs.
- Overall Height: 11 in.
- Total Output: 16,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Propane Tank not included
- Propane tank not included
RELATED BLOG POSTS