We’ve thought of every cook when designing our newest Woodwind line. Crank out enough food for a small family and enjoy a smaller overall footprint with the Woodwind 20. Keep it on the balcony, store it at the cabin, or frankly, just take up less space on your back patio. Either way, you’re getting the same deliciously, smoked food backed by Camp Chef’s reliable name. Equipped with the a smart WIFI and PID controller, tastiness is only a tap away when using the Camp Chef Connect App. Monitor your cook, set timers, and receive notifications when your food is ready to be pulled. We’re not saying smaller is better, but if the brisket fits.
- Includes 4 meat probes
- New WIFI PID controller automatically maintains cooking temperature
- Camp Chef Connect App compatible
- 160°F up to 500°F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling (25,000 BTU)
- Ash Kickin' Cleanout system (patented)
- Slide and Grill Technology's Direct Flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Smart Smoke Technology with 10 smoke level settings
- Proprietary Vortex burner design
- Stainless steel fire box
- Grease management system
- Compact design
- Folding side shelf
- Cord wrap handle
- Lower Rack Area: 13.75 in. x 18.4 in.
- Upper Rack Area: 248 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 501 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 13.75 in x 10.5 in.li>
- Chamber Capacity: 2,100 cu. in.
- Hopper Capacity: 10 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Height: 32 in.
- Overall Weight: 90 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
RELATED BLOG POSTS