The Woodwind legacy lives! Everyone knows that a classic never really dies. That's why we've rereleased our first Woodwind model as the Woodwind Classic. With digital temperature control, the Woodwind does all the work for you. All you have to do is turn it on, set the temperature, and let it work while you play.
The Woodwind Classic doesn’t just make grilling easier—it also makes it more delicious. Fueled by premium hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing. With grill temperature settings from 160° F to 500° F, you can achieve perfect results, whether you’re grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, or barbecuing. And when you’re finished cooking, cleanup is a breeze with our patented Ash Cleanout system.
Discover the heavenly taste of a wood fire pellet grill with the Woodwind Classic. Buy now to begin your journey to grill mastery.
- Electric auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout
- Easy setting selection system
- Automatic pellet auger
- Included warming rack
- Included meat probe
- Patented Ash Cleanout system
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Included recipe booklet
- Pellet hopper cleanout and purge
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Included bottom shelf
- Four wheeled legs for easy movement
The Woodwind SG doesn’t just make grilling easier—it also makes it more delicious. Use the new Slide & Grill Technology for an even more diverse grilling experience by direct flame broiling your food. Your Woodwind SG is fueled by premium hardwood pellets that generate heat and smoke—infusing your food with a savory wood fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing. The Woodwind houses our largest hopper capacity meaning you can cook fall-off-the-bone ribs, even longer. With grill temperature settings from 160°F to 500°F and the included Sear Box that reaches up to 900° F, you can achieve perfect results, whether you’re grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, barbecuing, or even searing. And when you’re finished cooking, cleanup is a breeze with our patented Ash Cleanout System.
Discover the new heavenly taste of the Woodwind SG. With an increased hopper size, Slide and Grill Technology, and 40% more cooking capacity you'll be living large all year long. Buy now to begin your journey to grill mastery.
- Includes removable 2-piece enameled steel lower rack
- Includes removable 2-piece nickel plated upper rack
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Blue LED temperature display: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Slide and Grill Technology
- Smart Smoke Technology
- 22 lbs. capacity pellet hopper
- Patented Ash Cleanout System
- Bottle opener
- Clear hopper window
- Cord Management System
- High temperature paint with matte finish
- Stainless steel construction
- 16,000 BTU stainless steel burner
- Enamel-coated cast iron grill grates
- Raised ribs on grates for distinct grill marks
- Propane burner for high heat
- Propane tank holder included
- Grease management system with drip tray
- Built-in ignition for easy lighting
- Heat diffuser plates for infrared cooking
- Reaches temperatures up to 900°F
- Propane tank not included
Why Buy a Pellet Grill?
Gentlemen, you've found the answer!
I bought the Woodwind and can't say enough good about how much I am enjoying it! Big props to whoever engineered this bad boy. Just last weekend alone I made wings, pizza (both a take and bake and one from scratch), ribs for four families and a couple dessert pizzas. The process is so easy and I'm not worried about the results. My neighbor buddies looked on in envy at how sweet of a setup it is!
Awesome Smoker and Ultimate Searing Machine
My friend tried to get me to buy another pellet grill, but after the research the Camp Chef Woodwind was the way to go. The commercial was hilarious, but it called out the main differences that I saw. The ability to sear at 900 degrees doesn't exist with another grill, and the ash dump makes it way easier to maintain than a Traeger.
- Tyler S
Bday present for my man and he's stoked!
Love this grill! Got it for my husband for his birthday. Not only does it catch the eye in our out side patio, it means fewer meals I have to cook, and food that has impressed our friends and family. This is a must have for anyone who is looking for a pellet grill. He loves the sear box for steaks, it's even better than we thought.
Buy one, it's a no brainer.
I absolutely love the new Woodwind pellet grill. The new design with the thicker legs make this so sturdy, and I love having the caster wheels make it easy to move out of the garage to grill on my driveway. Arrived in perfect condition without any problems. I was up and smoking meat in no time! The Sear Box takes it to another level. Thanks Camp Chef for such an awesome smoker!
- Thomas Edgington