Bring more versatility, flavor, and food to your back patio with the new Camp Chef SmokePro 36 SGX Wifi pellet grill. It's our largest pellet grill size which means you can push out more food than ever! Switch seamlessly between traditional low and slow smoking and Direct Flame wood-fired grilling to achieve two delicious flavor profiles all on one grill. And, with the added feature our new WIFI controller you'll be able to monitor your cook from anywhere using the Camp Chef Connect app. Even set a customized Smoke Number with every smoke. So, whether you are craving flame-kissed burgers or tender slow cooked prime rib, the new SGX allows you to achieve the flavors you want easier than ever before.
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF )
- Camp Chef Connect App compatible
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Adjustable smoke settings from 1-10
- 160º F - 500ºF temperature range
- Easy to use menu dial
- High-visibility, low-glare digital display
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Slide and Grill Technology's direct flame grilling reaches 650°F
- Full sized upper shelf
- Ash Cleanout System
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Expanded chamber height
- Side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box)
- Upper Rack Area: 573 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 663 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 1236 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 7,000 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 22 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Weight: 177 lbs.
- Overall Height: 43.5 in.
SmokePro SGX WIFI Pellet Grill - Bronze is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dale K Bean from Good looks and great grilling experience Everybody body that sees my new SmokePro SGX grill compliments its looks and huge grill area. The first thing I tried to cook was a beef brisket and ribs. Two things I have never attempted before. What really helped was Camp Chef's BBQ Bible: Book of Brisket. Between the SmokePro grill and the Book of Brisket I came out with the perfect brisket. Not just my words, but also the 14 people I had try it. Not bad for a 75 year old male with no great grilling experience. I highly recommend the Camp Chef pellet grills. specially the SmokePro line. Even with it set to high smoke the grill used 1/3 less pellets then all the grilling articles said pellet grills would.
Date published: 2020-05-29
RELATED BLOG POSTS