Fuel your pellet grill with Camp Chef's line of award winning flavors. The Charwood Charcoal Cherry premium hardwood pellet blend offers better flavor and a more efficient burn. Why? Unlike most pellets available, Camp Chef pellets are not a byproduct but rather 100% pure virgin hardwoods. No oils, chemicals or binders added. The kiln dried process creates low moisture content for a very dry, hot burning pellet. This means it burns less to maintain your desired temperature, giving you more pellets for your next barbecue and less ash to clean. These pure virgin hardwood pellets will give you consistent results bag after bag. Enjoy an authentic charcoal taste with a sweet cherry and hickory flavor. Try our Charwood Cherry blend at your next cookout with beef, chicken, pork, fish, and baked goods. You can also check out one of our other seven flavors.
Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets offer several flavor profiles for high grade beef, chicken, pork and fish. Also great with vegetables or baked goods.
For a better tasting, consistent burning pellet, use Camp Chef Premium Hardwood Pellets.
- Proprietary blend of 100% hardwoods for each unique flavor profile
- No oils, chemicals or binders added
- Kiln-dried, low moisture content for quick ignition
- Safe in all Pellet Grills, Smokers and Barbecues
- Burns more efficiently and completely with less clean up
- Renewable fuel source for cooking
- Made in USA
- Bag Weight: 20 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS