Cook sausage and pancakes for breakfast and grilled burgers for lunch. Versatility and maximizing space is important when it comes to outdoor cooking and the Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle can do it all. This cast iron grill/griddle heats evenly and holds heat well, making it easy to cook your food to perfection. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish,” this grill/griddle has a natural cooking surface that is ready to use out of the box.
- Double-sided grill/griddle combo lets you griddle breakfast, then flip it over and grill dinner
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Cast iron grilling ridges allow you to grill like on a BBQ
- Molded on handles for easy gripping while moving
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill/griddle holds the heat and sears the meat to cook better
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" stoves
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 16" x 24"
- Cooking Area: 384 sq in.
- Material: Preseasoned cast iron
- Weight: 14 lbs
Can this be used on a gas and/ or electric stove top or in an oven as well as camp cooking?
Would this fit in the woodwind?
The reversible grill/griddle 24" is 24" X ? what dos it measure out to
RELATED BLOG POSTS