Transform your outdoor gas stove into a portable barbeque grill with the BBQ Grill Box 100. Bringing your burgers, bacon, and brats to a sizzle is easier than ever with the patented diffuser plate evenly distributing heat. The diffuser captures and vaporizes the grease, infusing your food with a rich BBQ flavor. Close the vented lid to achieve the highest temperature. This system covers one burner on both the 14” and 16” Camp Chef Cooking Systems and is perfect for back country or back patio grilling.
- Fits all Camp Chef 14 in. & 16 in. stoves
- Removable cast iron grill plate
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Removable lid
- Lid handle for convenient opening
- Covers one burner on both the 14 in. and 16 in. Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Cooking Dimensions: 14 in. x 16 in.
- Total Cooking Area: 224 sq. in.
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. x 16 in. x 11.5 in.
- Overall Weight: 23 lbs.
BBQ Grill Box 100 Accessory is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BSCJSJ from sent one to mom for x-mas We have a family of four and it is a perfect size. Even for grilling corn on the cob. I rarely use my big grill. It is more than perfect, if I want to add some wood chips for that extra smoke flavor between the pan and the grill. I have smoked burgers, steaks, chicken, pork even though it doesn't come out with as strong of a smoke as my smoker it still will have a great smoke taste to it.
Date published: 2016-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Denver Camper from It cooks better than I thought it would! This grill works great, we used it last weeked. I love the way it cleans up.
Date published: 2016-01-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Glenn MacEllis from Rather Handy Gadget I bought a two-burner Camp Chef Stove with one regular burner (for a griddle) and one high output burner (for big-pot boiling). The high output burner was generally too hot for a griddle. However, with a diffuser plate and the grill box, it works great, is easy to clean, and is an easy-to-haul around addition. Watch the handle, which can get hot.
Date published: 2018-09-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pepper from Get what you pay for! This item is cheaply made with the bottom warping 1st time was used. Quality could be better. Works for that camp trip if that is all you have.
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn05 from Love it! Bought my hubby a grill for his birthday. Now going to get him the BBQ Grill box for Father's day!! :) He Loves it!
Date published: 2018-06-09
RELATED BLOG POSTS