The Stainless Explorer Two-Burner Stove is specifically designed for humid and coastal climates where rust resistance is integral for a long and healthy stove life. This rugged stove features two 30,000 BTU commercial-cast burners and removable legs so you can bring some serious cooking power wherever you go. No matter where your next adventure or craving takes you, the Stainless Explorer Stove is a reliable companion you can trust to perform in all conditions.
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners
- Rust resistant stainless steel construction
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box, ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
Will the PZ60 fit on the Stainless Explorer?
Can we remove the long leg for this item? So we can also use it on the regular counter top?
Can I convert the Stainless Explorer to Natural Gas with the conversion Kit?
RELATED BLOG POSTS