Bring more versatility and flavor to your back patio with the new Camp Chef SmokePro 36 SGX. Switch seamlessly between traditional low and slow smoking and Direct Flame wood-fired grilling to achieve two delicious flavor profiles all on one grill. Whether you are craving flame-kissed burgers or tender slow cooked prime rib, the new Slide and Grill Technology allows you to achieve the flavors you want easier than ever before.
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Includes warming rack
- Smart Smoke Technology
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Slide and Grill Technology
- Ash Cleanout System
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Leg wire shelf not included
- Upper Rack Area: 573 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 663 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 1236 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 7,000 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 22 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Weight: 177 lbs.
- Overall Height: 43.5 in.
SmokePro 36 SGX - Black is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by NMow from Good grill but... I tend to grill large amounts of food so I want a larger grill. I choose this one. At low temps, it does well; however, at higher temps I'm a little disappointed. The burner that burns the pellets is not in the center of the grill it is offset to the left side. I'm assuming it is in the center of the grill in the 24" and rather than reengineering it for the 36" grill, they just left it where it was and extended the grill 12". I find myself having to rotate the foot I'm cooking from the left side of the grill to the right side as the items on the left cook faster. With all of that being said, it is a great product and would get 5 stars if the burner was centered.
Date published: 2018-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by JP Audet from Excellent grill Excellent grill. The surface is huge. Temperature is very constant and easy to use grill. I like the SGX cause you can grill directly on fire with the slide and grill technology.
Date published: 2018-12-21
RELATED BLOG POSTS