The Flat Top Grill 475 is capable of producing enough food to feed the whole family in record time. The 468 sq. inch cooking capacity makes the Flat Top Grill ideal for large families that are limited on patio real estate and looking to cook what they can't on their kitchen stove. Three 12,000 BTU burners disperse heat evenly across the entire cooking surface eliminating hot spots and providing a consistent and delicious cook every time you light it up. The flat top grill is the ultra-versatile and perfect for cooking breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Includes flat top griddle
- True Seasoned Surface, non-stick & ready to cook
- Three 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- Matchless ignition system
- Grease management system for easy clean up
- Grease tray, catch bucket, and micro adjust griddle levelers
- Propane tank holder
- Adjustable leg levers
- Cold rolled steel griddle
- Griddle cooking dimensions: 24.5 W X 19.5 in. L (20.5” w/grease trough)
- Shelves up 56 in.
- Shelves down 32 in.
- Height to top of griddle 37 in.
- Over all 56 W X 20.5 D X 37 H in.
- Footprint: 28 X 18 in.
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 468 sq. in
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 40.5 in. 22 in. x 37 in.
- Total Output: 36,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: 1 year
Flat Top Grill 475 is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bullet from Great grill I purchased my camp chef flat grill in early may, its the most amazing thing to cook on. It’s easy clean up and the food is great.
Date published: 2018-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by CarlaJean from We Flippig Love It We could not be happier. Solid construction and we have made the best burgers ever!
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by camping Dave from Great Flat Top Easy to put together, Built well, Cooks great. Nice product
Date published: 2018-01-16
RELATED BLOG POSTS