Lock the delicious smoked flavor of mesquite, hickory, cherry, and more into your meats with the Smoke Vault 24”. This simple smoker cooks your meat low and slow with a heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan to infuse it with a delicious flavor you can’t get any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs to a whole turkey or even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures throughout the cooking process. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 350° F. We’ll throw in some cooking tips, ideas and recipes with your purchase to help you get on your way as a master outdoor chef. Lock in your Smoke Vault purchase today.
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 350 degrees
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 24" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 22 1/2" W x 28" H
- Cooking Rack Dimensions: 21 1/2" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 350 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Can the Vault 24" be converted to natural gas?
Is the cabinet insulated? Would like to use in winter ans colder temps.
Need to purchase a new control knob for my 24” Smoke Vault. All of the paint is gone from original knob and I can’t read it. However, from your replacement parts list, I can’t tell which knob to purchase?
Can the Vault 24" Smoker be mounted on casters?
Are the smoke valves made to close completely. Mine only close a quarter of the way due to the metal knob being in the way.
Do they make a heating blanket for the Vault 24" smoker?
RELATED BLOG POSTS