No matter how good the seasoning is on a piece of chicken, if you don't cook it right, it won't taste good. So, next time around, fire up the SmokePro BBQ Sear Box, get those cast iron grates screaming hot, and grill away. Be prepared to rediscover great tasting chicken.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- Bell peppers
- Green onions
- Your favorite poultry seasoning
1. Wash vegetables, than slice the peppers and remove seeds (if desired).
2. Season chicken. Then, one a hard surface, place chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat tenderizer, flatten the chicken breasts.
3. Turn on Sear Box and turn to medium heat, then sear chicken.
4. Once chicken reaches internal temperature of 160°, remove and let rest.
6. While chicken is resting, place vegetables on cast iron grates, then cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook until finished. Then remove.
5. Plate and enjoy!