- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Reuben Pull Apart Bread
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this twist on a classic reuben! Rustic bread filled with Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, corned beef and lots of gooey cheese!
- 1 round loaf of Rye or Sourdough bread
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Thousand island dressing
- 1/2 cup Sauerkraut, drained
- 8 ounces corned beef or pastrami, sliced or chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
Preheat pellet grill or oven to 350 degrees F.
Slice or chop corned beef or pastrami into bite size pieces.
Thinly slice mozzarella and swiss cheese.
In a small bowl, mix sauerkraut and Thousand island dressing together.
Slice bread into large cubes, not cutting all the way through.
Take the melted butter and the bread and drizzle butter evenly into the grooves. Then spread the dressing mixture into the grooves of the bread as well.
Stuff bread with the meat and cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.