North Carolina BBQ Sauce
North Carolina Style BBQ Sauce, This may be one of the best vinegar sauces I have ever had. This is a bold sauce and is magic on pork!
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Franks Red Hot sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a low boil and simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally. Pour in small bowl and refrigerate until serving.