There’s nothing better than a cool, crisp morning in the outdoors with a pile of steaming bacon, eggs, and pancakes. And there’s no better camp stove to create that meal than the Rainier Two Burner Stove. With a non-stick aluminum griddle included, you have everything you need for good food in the outdoors. Two burners give you space to cook up breakfast on one side and heat a kettle of water on the other. Matchless ignition makes it easy to start up even after you realize you forgot the matches. When you’re ready to head home, you can fold the suitcase-style lid down and use the convenient carry handle. In other words, if you’re looking for compact design and easy cooking, the Rainier is the stove for you. Add it to your outdoor kitchen today.
- One 10,000 BTU Burner*
- One 8,000 BTU Burner (griddle fits on top)
- Non-stick coated aluminum griddle included
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Matchless ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient carry handle
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Regulator adapter for a 1-lb. propane cylinder included (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks)
- Cooking Dimensions: 12 in. x 23.5 in. x 4.5" H
- Griddle Dimensions: 13.5 in x 10.5 in.
- Stove Cooking Area: 267 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 4.5 in.
- Stove Weight: 16 lbs.
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS